FreeSafef XT – Secure, manage, extend longevity of your batteries. This PCB is a battery management system that offers high level of security, optimal longevity and precise measurements of battery’s state of charge and health
Freemens engineers develop the necessary electronic hardware and software for your project. Our team of engineers supports you from the research of your needs to the drawing board for the integration of the BMS on your first prototype
BatLab is a learning platform facilitating the teaching of sizing, implementation and use of energy storage system. BatLab works as a highly customizable software emulator of any battery you configure.
FreeSafe XT is battery management system that offers high level of security, optimal longevity et precise measurements of battery’s state of charge and health
Freemens engineers mandatory electronic hardware and software to your project. Our team of engineers supports you from the drawing board to the first prototype
BatLab is a learning platform facilitating the teaching of Sizing, implementation and the use of energy storage system. BatLab works as a highly customizable software emulator of any battery you configure.
High end versatile BMS
Freesafe XT is a versatile and low power consumption BMS, suitable for your high voltage application.
It offers a high level of security, optimal longevity et precise estimation of the state of health (SOH) and state of charge (SOC) of your battery. FreeSafe XT oversees Power availability in and out of your battery pack and can also emulate the Energy management system (EMS) of an entire system. The BMS includes numerous features of modern communication such as Wifi or Bluetooth
- BMS/EMS features
- Configurable SOC & SOH estimator
- Self powered
- Modular architecture as far as 1080V
- Passive balancing up to 24 battery cells (cell voltage <5V)
- Precise voltage and temperature measurement
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Communications WiFi & CANbus
- Up to 8 Go internal data storage
- Easy to setup / configure for numerous chemistry
- Directly powered by the battery or by an external supply
- Can manage up to 4 independent power outputs (as far as 75V, 2Amax direct current)
- 2 internal and 4 external temperature measurement units
- Plug and play with qualified external components (captors and contactors)
- Continuity testers for contactors and fuses
Development Support for the implementation of your energy storage system
Freemens supports you in your project of battery management. We will go on the field with your team to kick start your battery pack and give you the key to our in-house hardware integration on your application.
We have developped a large panel of BMS application. Our BMS are suitable for terrestrial, nautic and stationary usage. Be sure to receive the answer to your needs as soon as possible
Simulation and electrochemical storage management Learning system
BatLab offers to your students an extensive experience of conception and sizing of a battery. From the specification to the BMS setup and its implementation.
- Select or create your cell model
- Setup the configuration of your pack
- Size your energy storage system’s peripheral (fuses, contactors, precharge resistors, etc)
The batlab schematic available with the simulation software provides the use HMI hardware ( Push button with LEDs) to interact directly and materially with the BMS. Once the configuration is loaded you can test the whole system entirely and in real time with the emulator.